The main vital signs measured by VidaAppTM
Blood Pressure Monitor are:
1. Blood pressure in arm: measures the systolic and diastolic pressure in millimeters of mercury.
2. Reflective Pulse Oximetry, with ability to determine in the arm, the oxygen content in blood and the heart pulse.
3. Touch-less body temperature infrared sensor with an accuracy of 0.03ºC.
On the other hand, it has GPS and accelerometer to monitor the physical activity of the user (steps and km traveled), GPS geolocation and anatomical position (standing, sitting, lying down).
Who is it for?
Hypertensive or hypotensive people, people with cardiopulmonary or postsurgery diseases, people who want to prevent and early diagnose cardiovascular and respiratory conditions and athletes who want to measure the performance of their cardiopulmonary function.
How does it work?
Vida-AppTM Blood Pressure device senses the vital signs and performs a first analysis (pre-alarm) of variables out of range, according to the limits established by the Medical Control Center. In case of an event, it is connected through low-energy Bluetooth with the mobile of the user, which communicates through the mobile network with the Medical Center, including the alarm data and the geolocation of the user, to determine an appropriate course of action.
VIDA APP BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR SYSTEM
For interior scenarios, such as a residence or a medical center, the VidaAppTM Blood Pressure Monitor can dispense with the user's mobile phone to send the events and use the VidaAppTM Solar Node which acts as a collector node for several blood pressure monitors and displays a GSM / GPRS and low-energy Bluetooth gateway to connect to the Medical Control Center.
INTERIOR SYSTEM WITH SEVERAL VIDA APP BLOOD PRESSURE MONITORS + VIDA APP SOLAR NODE
In a mobility scenario, the VidaAppTM Blood Pressure Monitor can be a satellite device of the VidaApp Vest. The blood pressure monitor (B) connects via Bluetooth with the VidaAPP vest (A), which acts as a collection node to send the information to the Medical Control Center through a 3G modem integrated in the second PCB.
MOBILITY SCENARIO: VIDA APP VEST + VIDA APP BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR
Mobile Application (doctor and patient profile):
- Panel of Vital Constants.
- Map with the position of the user.
- Summary sheet of user data.
Generation of medical alarms:
- Low heart rate.
- High heart rate.
- High oxygen saturation: hyperventilation, anxiety.
- Low oxygen saturation: chronic lung diseases, decompensation or asthma crisis, heart disease.
Control of medicines.
Training plan (physical activity).
Interoperability with clinical records (ISO 13606 / HL7). Medical Control Centre
Follow up, control and monitoring reports.
Holter service informed.
Configure alarms for the custom app.
Control and follow up of continuous monitoring.
Control and monitoring of physical activity.
Control of the medical history and treatment of the patient.
The main benefits of VidaAppTM
Blood Pressure Monitor are as follows:
- Miniature Vibration Motor. > Man-machine interface, provides notifications.
- Touch-less temperature. > Alerts of fever and hypothermia.
- 3-axis accelerometer. > Physical activity (steps, kilometers traveled, falls ...).
- IP67. -> Dust and water resistant.
- Blood Pressure sensor. > Continuous monitoring of systolic and diastolic pressure in mmHg.
- Pulse Oximetry – Heart rate sensor. > Heart rate monitoring. Detection of cardiac arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat).
- Pulse Oximetry – Blood oxygen saturation sensor. > Noninvasive measurement of oxygen transported by hemoglobin in the interior of blood vessels.
- Wireless communication via low energy Bluetooth. > Extension of the battery power, without cables.
- APP for Android and iOS operating systems. > Compatible with mobile devices and tablets.
- Rechargeable battery. > No need to buy more batteries.
- Miniature and invisible to people. > Discreet and easy to carry.
- 50 blood pressure measurements before recharge. > Extends battery life.
- Internal Flash memory. > Stores encrypted data accessible through the App.
- Advanced electronics. > Extremely silent.
- LCD display. Physical and electrical data. > The easiest way to view data on a small screen.
- Audible message alerts. > It makes it accessible to visually impaired people.
- GPS GLONASS. > Provides the location of the user in case of emergency.
- As a real-time biometric multiparameter sensor for the use of people with chronic diseases related to cardio, obstructive pulmonary, hypertension, obesity, among others.
- Use in field hospitals and institutes that attend many people in critical condition, post-surgery, terminal patients or to monitor people in situations of catastrophes and epidemics.
- Work and sports medicine with real-time monitoring.
- Real-time sport players monitoring using the GPS GLONASS in the differential mode allowing to position players accurately to a few centimeters.
- Real-time biomedical constant sensor for soldiers on the battlefront, including determination of wound severity, triage, emergency voice communication, traceability, etc.
VidaAppTM is a registered trademark of Integrated Systems Design and Development S.L. and the product VidaApp Blood Pressure Monitor as well as the documentation contained in this fact-sheet is property of that company, with CIF/VAT Number B86208204 and registered address at Los Pajaritos street number 23, 2ºB, 28007 Madrid, which is constituted at the notary D. Fernando Pérez Alcalá del Olmo on April 11, 2011 and is legally registered on 8/6/2011 in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid being its registration data the following: Volume 28913, Folio 69, Section 8, Sheet 520621.
Integrated Systems Design and Development S.L. and its subsidiaries (ISDD) reserve the right to make corrections, improvements or changes to the products and services described. Buyers must update the latest product information with ISDD to make the purchase decision. ISDD guarantees the operation of its products according to the conditions established in the terms and conditions of the sale of its telemedicine products and services. We use testing and other quality techniques to ensure the quality of our products to the extent we deem appropriate to support this guarantee. Unless required by law, testing of all parameters of each device is not necessarily performed.
ISDD assumes no responsibility for assisting the applications or the software and platforms design of the buyers who use their devices. Buyers are responsible for the services and applications they offer with them. To minimize the risks associated with the products and applications of the buyers, they must provide an adequate design and operational safeguard.
ISDD does not guarantee that the license of its products, whether express or implied, is granted under patent, trademark or intellectual property rights related to the use and combination of its technology. The information published by ISDD regarding products of third parties does not constitute a license to use such products or services or a guarantee thereof.
The buyer knows and agrees to be solely responsible for all legal, regulatory and safety requirements regarding the use of these products, without prejudice to the support that ISDD may offer.
The buyer acknowledges and agrees that he has the necessary experience to create and implement safeguards and preventive measures to anticipate dangerous consequences of monitoring failures and their consequences, to reduce the likelihood that they may cause harm and to take appropriate corrective measures. The buyer exonerates ISDD in its entirety for any damages that may occur due to the use of these products in critical security applications.
Conformity assessment to request the CE mark in the Spanish Agency of Medicines and Medical Devices.
Considering the potential risks that may arise from their use, medical devices are grouped into four classes: I, IIa, IIb and III, applying decision rules based on the vulnerability of the human body and requires:
A. The preparation of a Technical File, composed of:
1) Documentation corresponding to the design and validation of the medical device (identification of essential requirements and related harmonized standards, risk analysis ...).
2) Results of electrical safety tests and electromagnetic compatibility.
3) Clinical evaluation of the product.
B. The documentation and implementation of a Quality System, based on the harmonized standard ISO 13485 (Medical Devices. Quality management systems. Requirements for regulatory purposes).
This documentation is reviewed by an independent entity (Notified Body), which also audits the implementation of the quality system.